30 in stock
24” x 24”
"I imagine of a woman dressed in a flowing long red dress floating over ground"
The above generative art prompt was imagined by one of the orphans we support through the Umoja Foundation.
Umoja, meaning “unity,” uses dreamlike generative artworks deliver real-world utility through direct impact humanitarian efforts.
Our proceeds provide for the residents of Dasom Ministries Orphanage in Kasubi, Uganda — along with many other locals in need — who are the creative visionaries behind every piece of art in our collection.
Thanks to your support, children dealt tougher hands in life are not only able to survive through access to clean water, nutritious food, medicine, clothing, and shelter, but they are able to thrive thanks to ongoing education and expansion efforts.
Umoja’s value is preserved through its finite availability.
Each artwork has a limited 30 editions minted on the blockchain to ensure immutability. Following your purchase, you'll have the option to transfer the corresponding NFT to your digital wallet.
An email with instructions to collect your NFT will arrive approximately 1 hour post-purchase.
The claim window expires 7 days after purchase.
Your investment in Umoja yields more than a beautiful artwork — it’s a contribution to and a symbol of your interest in the betterment of the world.
Together, we can redistribute opportunity and create a world with equal access for all.
- Printed on canvas to naturally enhance your artwork’s beauty
- Coated blend of cotton and polyester for a sturdy and durable canvas
- Impactful dimensions (24” x 24”)
- Sleek and slim (2cm / 0.8" thick wood stretcher bar)
- Hanging hardware included for easy installation (varies by country)
- Responsibly sourced and mainly FSC certified wood for a long-lasting product
- Shipped in protective packaging and strong boxes ensures transportation safety